Benchmark supports you on your road to success.
Why Benchmark Insurance
Benchmark is an admitted carrier in 49 states and the District of Columbia in multiple lines of business; we carry an "A" Stable rating from A.M. Best. Our management team consists of experts in the design, implementation, and management of fronting arrange-ments and program business.
What Sets Benchmark Apart
There are many roads to success. Benchmark wants to support you on the road you have chosen. With Benchmark Insurance Company, you have a partner who:
- Is free of the bureaucracy common with large competitors;
- Maximizes your control over your business;
- Will share in risk to align parties’ interests;
- Minimizes or presents no distribution conflicts;
- Offers a management team well versed in product innovation;
- Provides superior client and partner service;
- Collaborates to build strong programs;
- Develops long-lasting relationships with its partners
- Has access to superior and proactive claims-handling service providers.
As an independent insurer, Benchmark is uniquely positioned to be your carrier, long-term fronting partner or program partner.
Benchmark Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Trean Insurance Group, Inc. (“TIG”). TIG is a holding company which owns and operates a group of specialty companies, offering a full suite of property and casualty insurance products and issuing carrier services in 49 states and D.C., claims third party administration, insurance management services, and reinsurance placement and consulting. TIG’s insurance carriers have an A.M. Best financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent), stable outlook, Financial Size Category VIII.